When I first started my business I jumped ALL the way in… as fast as I could. In some ways that served me, and in others it set me back in the long run. Knowing what I know now, there are definitely a few things I wish I knew, and did DIFFERENTLY in order to truly thrive from the beginning.
- 1:11- #1 The truth about the dream of just “doing what you love”
- 3:32- #2 What I wish I did when it came to hiring
- 6:33- #3 The “foundational” that will save your business (and your ass!) and help you scale
- 10:58- #4 The one marketing tool I totally wrote off
- 14:17- #5 The power of people